welcome to my blog spot.my mom has her blogspot of her life & thoughts, so here's mine.
It was cold and windy yesterday. But still we rode our bikes all the way down to the ice cream store. Harrison and I rode bikes. Ava rode her scooter. Mom walked. When we got to the ice cream store, as I had thought, it was busy inside but there was no one sitting outside. It was raining hard and the wind began blowing. When we were done with our ice cream, we started back home in the wet wet rain. With Harrison and I going as fast as we could just to get home, Mom and Avery behind us. We got stuck in construction and had to roam across the mud where they were tearing apart the street. So now we can say that we walked UNDERNEATH the street when they finally pave it back over again. When we got home, soaking and dripping wet, Harrison and I pretended to fall asleep on the porch. When Mom and Avery finally got home, I heard Mom say to Avery "they must have gotten here a LONG time ago! They are already asleep!"



13 comments:
well,sometimes, but most of the time i'm just psycic!
You have much more stamina than I do. Riding to the ice cream store would be fine but coming back, I would be hailing a taxi.
Hi Mad, this is jen and baby e. I'm so glad you have a spot you can call your own. One more site for me to add to our "favorite people" spots. We were also stomping in the mud yesterday out at the farm, picking peas in the pouring down rain and e thought it was the greatest thing ever. Grammy, Mommy, and E with wet laughter. I also caught him just watching raindrops hit in a puddle. It was beautiful.
Hi Mady...
This is Aunt Ellen and I was wondering what flavor ice cream cone you had and what is your absolute favorite flavor??? Oh and glad you made it home safely. Love ya!
finally!
we were always saying, "Mady should have her own blog. she has so many good things to say on all sorts of topics."
we will be checking your blog at least three times a day.
be you mady
!!!
Aunt Sharon says "HAY" and I'll take one (large) scoop of Rocky Road, please!
I want to thank all of you wrote.
But who is e&a&e?
-MD1
sorry e&a&e
I'm so excited you have your own blog!! You are too rapidly growing into an adult! Love you, can't wait to hear more!
Hi Mady!
It's sooo nice to see a picture of you and looking at all the comments you already received it appears that you are quite popular, I should have asked for your signature while you were here in South Africa!
Any way, love
Chantel
!!!!!!CHANTEL!!!!!!!!
guss what we're moving to Jo-Burg
next spring!!!!!!!!! i miss u !
see u soon !
-MD1
you are so beautiful... so amazing and so creative. i love the site and can't wait to see more.
love always,
-hd
thanks,ithinkyour butifull 2!
Post a Comment