BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Today is Sunday, & it is going great so far. i'm almost done with my book,"warriors,into the wild,book1.this is the last sentence I read,"ravenpaw looked @ the ground & shifted his paws nervously."the book is by,Erin Hunter. Yesterday, one of my best friends got the privilege to pilot an airplane! It is her little brothers birthday today,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,I just want to tell you may the good lord bless you! Yesterday my sister & I put on our bathing suits,turned on the sprinkler,put it under the tramp,got on the tramp &started to bounce.one of my other best friends is in the u.p., lucky duckling.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, maddy...

Great job on keeping your blog spot updated! WOW!

I bet the sprinkler was fun in this incedible heat! YIKES!

I has such a GREAT time with your mom on friday. Thank you (and your family) for sharing her with me. I will always love the time I spent with her this weekend! I had such a GREAT time! I will show you photos soon! I was sad you weren't home when i got back. :(

Hope you are not too hot today.

Love ya lots!
-hd

p.s. was that the bunny picture a photo of the bunny in the backyard? cause it was a cute photo...