!THIS ONE'S 4 MY AUNT!
She told me to write so just to add a little pizazz to my blog, i'll try, webdings!
Hi my name is Madyline it is nice to meet you!!!!
Can you figure out what i wrote?
go on take a guss!!
l8r
She told me to write so just to add a little pizazz to my blog, i'll try, webdings!
Hi my name is Madyline it is nice to meet you!!!!
Can you figure out what i wrote?
go on take a guss!!
l8r
~MD1~


5 comments:
It's nice to meet you too. But I believe I've had the pleasure before!!! :)
dang she's good...
wow!!!
She is good. Or just determined. Love you all
Grandma (Grammy)
Hi Mady!
I have the answer! I am a great detective! It says, "!!!uoy teem ot ecin si it enilydaM si eman yM iH. Can U figure out if I'm right??? If u don't at 1st suceed..........TRY THE MIROR! Lol! - The great detective
Post a Comment