BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 11, 2007

HI how is everyone???
why do i have the lonely feeling that i am writing to no one??
me: HI!!!
also me: oh! hi!how are you on this fine day??
me: well i have to say it's a bit cold out don't you think???
also me: why yes i think you are quite right!
me: so what have you been reading lately?
also me: oh well i have actually been reading any Harry Potter books i can get my hands on over and over!How 'bout you???
me: well i have been doing allot of school work but in my spare time i have been doing the same thing!
also me: Really?!?!
me: ya really!!!!!
also me: WOW we have SO much in common!!!!!!!!
me: it's almost like we're the same person!
also me: ...oh wait we are...
me: NO good bye fair world!!!!
also me: dang now who can i talk to??????


the simple message of this sad sad tale is i am all alone with no one to talk to...
me: HEY! i heard that!!!
... i mean besides myself so please e-mail me or write your comment...
i beg of you!!!!!!

love and miss you all
Mady

7 comments:

jimkastkeat said...

Mady!

You're not writing to no one!

And I'm doing the same thing - work and reading! But I'm finished with the Harry Potter series. I have a couple options that I might jump towards next....

btw, why does it say your name is Jessica on your blog?

Billy said...

If you would unplug your iPod and step out of your room for a few minutes in a day - I would love to talk to you and I am right here!
Kisses to you!
~Ed

Maddie said...

hey Jim!!!!
i have finished all the Harry Potter books also!!! But unlike you i won't be switching to a new series anytime soon the more times you read the Harry Potter books the more they make sence if you know what you mean!!!
like when i read the 7th book...
oh wait my mom hasn't read that yet!!! and she looks at my blog,well i guss i will write about it when my mom finishs all the books!!!!
anyway thank you for reading my blog and dad...i do spend school and meal times out of my room and without my ipod!!!!
well i will write an a little while!
oh and Jim can you tell Jes to please get on g-mail!and if she can get on my blog to!!!I miss her!!!

Love
*Mady*

Maddie said...

o hand i says Jessica beacouse that is the name i really like right now so it's kind of like a dream name but just keep on calling me Mady ok???
i don't know if i would answer to that name yet!
lol
*Mady*

Maddie said...

o hand i says Jessica beacouse that is the name i really like right now so it's kind of like a dream name but just keep on calling me Mady ok???
i don't know if i would answer to that name yet!
lol
*Mady*

Unknown said...

Hi Mady
Know what??? Your name is BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY IT IS. Don't EVER think that it's a dopey name. Because it is beautiful. Just like u! - Your hopefully encouraging friend

the dicocco gang said...

thanks for not spoiling the books for me... I'm trying to get through them. Reading them out loud takes so much more time than reading them by yourself. Unless someone is playing with your hair when you are reading out loud. I mean, really playing with your hair - then reading out loud goes by quickly and I might even read more than one chapter at a time.
I'm just saying.