Hello everyone.....Goodbye Grand Rapids,and soon Hellloooo ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so we are in New Jewsey (according to the accent)LOL ;) Christmas was a BLAST!!! packing I'm sad to say...... tempers were running high..... VERY high........ it was NOT fun!!!
well i miss the.element (allot) but i have to accept the loss i Guss.
so I've had a very HARRY year so far!
ALL the books and ALL the movies for Christmas than the "HARRY POTTER SCENE IT?" DVD game for my birthday! i bought myself a Harry Potter Calender. And i got a little time turner. And a journal in which i am going to use as My personal FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM book.(Lots of research needed.....lots of time too...) .......*sigh I do Love Harry Potter....that is his book, but Proffesor.S.Snape is my favorite!!!!!! ;) Then i got a Hedwig bookmark and a harry potter poster book!
well i hope you leave responses!
Lots Of Love(LOL#2)
Mady DiCocco
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Posted by Maddie at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mady!
Who would win in a game of wizard's chess: Snape or Ron?
I hope New Jewsey is great (LOL).
Say hi to your whole fam for me!
Snape!!!!! (duh) Ron may be good but Snape's a Proffesor! B)Plus I will always be on Snape's side. He's the coolest! LOL. besides if Snape had a bottle of Felix Felicis... Than Ron is.....well you get my point... :)
New J is AWSOME!! but the Next time you have fifty6 we might be on a plane!!!
Miss you, and Jes.
~Mady(line)
Post a Comment