okay so i am looking on old posts on my mothers blog and one in November of 2007 caught my eye. It said that she had been tagged and these are the rules...*Here's how you play....once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten random facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose ten people to tag, listing their names and why you chose them; don't forget to leave a comment on their page letting them know "tag you're it". You cannot tag the original people/person back that tagged you first, but let them know when you have posted so they can read your blog. okay so i looked down to see who she tagged and she tagged ME!!!!
geeze! so here are ten things you may not know about me.
1. I am the oldest Grandchild on both sides of my family.
2. I HATE writing!! (and Math and School...etc,etc)
3. I have NEVER worn a uniform!(hip hip horray!!!)
4. I LOTHE skirts now-a-days
5. I am willing to get dressed up in a uniform so that i can go to Krugersdorp High School (KHS) or St.Urslas for ninth grade. (how scary is that??)
6. I am getting to obsessed with my hair.(Although at the moment i have shoelaces tied into it...another weird teen fashion i just made up...P.S i think it looks cool and my friends here do to so...okay then!!!)
7. I like to sing(runs in the family i guess..... although i like to keep my shoes on and my hands in my pockets when i do so...unlike my mom)
8. I REALLY want to form a band.
9. I can't wait to get my Drivers License
9. I really want to see the movie, "GET SMART"
9. I l<3ve 2 SMS my Friends.
9. I like to cook and i want to get a job at Marie Catribs when i am older
9. I dream BIG(look at the previous post to understand how big)
9. I suck at spelling and grammar ( I am going to NOT spell-check this so you get an idea of what i mean)
10. I SO cheated on this tagging thing i have like six #9's LOL
Bubble Gum Bubble Gum in a Dish....
lets see my Aunt Jae b/c i just looked on her blog and i think she should write more(lol). ummm Jes (love) b/c i would like to know a little more about her, Brianna B b/c i love her and it will give her something to write about. Jim b/c i am tagging Jes, You b/c i am running out of ideas... my uncle Mike and my uncle Ken b/c i can, and....my Mom Brother and one more person so if you have a blog then Horray (i think i cheated again....twice in this paragraph + once in the ten thinggies...oops) Love 2 u all
the cheater.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by Maddie at 7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I just happen to go to your blog today and see that you dragged me into some blog scheme:) SO, ONLY because I love you tons...I did it too:) Check it out and comment.
Post a Comment