First of all...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEIGH!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU SO SUPER MUCH!!!!!!!
second of all....
HARRY POTTER PUPPET PALS ROX OUT LOUD!!!
Not kidding! I laughed SO hard the first time i saw them!!! So what happened is this guy decided to make Harry Potter Puppets. So he Has You Know Who,Harry,Hermione,Ron,Dumbledore,and Snape. Then he created these hilarious skits and oh my word!! ok so they are posted on you tube www.youtube.com then type in Harry Potter Puppet Pals and look for potions Class or The Mysterious ticking noise! If you don't laugh yourself silly then i know something is wrong.....Either with you or you just watched the wrong video! Love you all
~Mwah~
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Posted by Maddie at 1:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Harry Potter Puppet Pals are the best! My favorite is the mysterious ticking. I always sing the Harry Potter part to Jes!
Miss you all SOOOOOO much!
hehehehe!! XD
"Harry Potter Harry Potter UH! Harry Potter Harry Potter YEAH!! Harry Potter that's me!......Harry Snape Harry Snape Harry Snape Hary Snape DUMBLEDORE!! Heeeeermione. I'm Harry Potter Harry Harry Potter I'm Harry Potter Harry Harry Potter, Singing our song all day long at HOOOOGGWARTS!!!!!!!"
hehehehehehehehehe
Post a Comment