so i was looking at my 'Zein and the question was,
"if you could have any superpower,what would it be?"
I personally would Love the power of wisdom that way even when i am stuck in times of trial i know how to handle it when i said this i had totally forgotten about someone in the bible who asked GOD for wisdom i can't remember who it was or what chapter or any thing i just made the connection like 3-4 minuets after i wrote it down.
so i ask you this as one of today's questions,
if you could have any superpower what would it be...and why?
no really write me your answer i can't wait to hear it.
PRAY:
Bill DiCocco to come home from South Africa
Rob Bell on his tour
the DiCocco family with their Journey to South Africa.
and for you and anyone you might know may god be your light.
With love
Mady
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Posted by Maddie at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Mady!
I think this is my favorite post I've ever read from you! And you're right, about a dude in the Bible asking for the same 'super power'. It was Soloman (King David's son) and I think it's in 2 Kings.
Anyway...if I could have any superpower...hmmmm...the ability to morph into any animal. That would be so cool.
Post a Comment